Bookkeeping Dynamix, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. This document describes the information we collect from our web site and how we use it.
Information Collected when you visit Bookkeeping Dynamix, Inc web site
Maintaining your privacy is very important to us at Bookkeeping Dynamix, Inc. Both your personal and business information are kept confidential at all times. All data relating to your bookkeeping agreement is also kept secure and confidential.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you and your business from some or all of the following sources:
- Personal interviews, meetings and phone calls with you
- Information that you share via our scheduling app
- Information we receive through emails, text messages, on applications, tax preparation worksheets, and organizers
- Information from tax related documents you provide that are required to process tax returns, such as forms W-2, 1099, and stock transactions etc.
- Information related to billing and financial information
- Information related to analytics
- Information that might directly identify you such as IP address or the time of your visit
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as requested by our clients or as required by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information concerning you, except to employees who need access to such information in order to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.